Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function.
Pure Encapsulations B12 Liquid
B12 Liquid features 1000 mcg of methylcobalamin in each 1 ml serving. Methylcobalamin is an active form of vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function.
- Features vitamin B12 as active methylcobalamin
- Each serving provides 1000ug of vitamin B12
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function
- Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Contributes to normal red blood cell formation
Directions for use
- As a food supplement, take 1 ml daily, with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Supplements are not a substitute for a healthy, balanced diet.
Serving size 1 ml (one full dropper)
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV*|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||1000 ug||40,000 %|
* Nutrient Reference Value
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, methylcobalamin, citric acid, potassium sorbate, stevia leaf extract.
All Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
There are no known interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Use only if bottle is sealed.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place