MotilPro is a unique combination of nutrients, containing 5-HTP, ginger, pyridoxal 5′ phosphate (activated vitamin B6) and free-form acetyl-l-carnitine, which combine to promote advanced gut signaling for healthy gut motility.
Pure Encapsulations MotilPro
180 vegetarian capsules
MotilPro is a unique combination of nutrients, containing pyridoxal 5′ phosphate (activated vitamin B6), 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), high potency ginger extract standardized to contain 5% gingerols and acetyl-l-carnitine. 5-HT receptors play a role in the function of the colonic migrating motor complex. Free-form acetyl-l-carnitine is provided specifically for contribution of acetyl groups.
- Features a unique combination of nutrients, including 5-HTP and ginger.
- Provides pyridoxal 5′ phosphate (activated vitamin B6) and 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP)
- With high potency ginger extract standardised to contain 5% gingerols
- Providing free-form acetyl-l-carnitine
Directions for use
- As a food supplement, take 3 capsules , 1-2 times daily, between meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Supplements are not a substitute for a healthy, balanced diet.
Serving size 3 capsules
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV*|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5′ phosphate [activated B6])||6.7 mg||479 %|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root extract (standardised to contain 5% gingerols)||1,000 mg|
|Acetyl-l-carnitine (free-form)||500 mg|
|5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP)||50 mg|
* Nutrient Reference Value
Ginger root extract, acetyl-l-carnitine, 5-hydroxytryptophan, ascorbyl palmitate, pyridoxal 5’ phosphate. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
All Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
There are no known interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Use only if bottle is sealed.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place