Saccharomyces boulardii is a non-pathogenic yeast that influences the bacterial and microbiological balance of the gastrointestinal tract. It is used as a probiotic and often used to treat and prevent diarrhoea.
Pure Encapsulations Saccharomyces Boulardii
30 vegetarian capsules
Saccharomyces Boulardii features 5 billion CFU per capsule consistent with clinical use. Saccharomyces boulardii is a non-pathogenic yeast that influences the bacterial and microbiological balance of the gastrointestinal tract and has been subject to a large amount of research world-wide. Saccharomyces boulardii is widely used in clinical settings as well as for wellness and travel.
- Provides Saccharomyces boulardii for influence on intestinal flora
- Features 5 billion CFU per capsule consistent with clinical use
- Saccharomyces boulardii is a well-documented yeast subject to clinical research
Directions for use
- As a food supplement, take 1-4 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Supplements are not a substitute for a healthy, balanced diet.
Serving size 1 capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV*|
|Saccharomyces Boulardii||5 billion CFU|
* Nutrient Reference Value
Saccharomyces boulardii, rice maltodextrin. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
All Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
There are no known interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Please take advice before using this product if you are at all immunocompromised.
Use only if bottle is sealed.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place